Choquequirao Standard Trekking 4 Days
Explore the other Machu Picchu – Choquequirao Standard Trekking. An awe-inspiring journey to an isolated Inca ruin on top of a mountain next to the Apurimac canyon. Come experience the mystery and silence of a real adventure today.
CHOQUEQUIRAO STANDARD TREKKING is an unforgettable experience in the lush region of Cusco, Peru. This 4-day trek offers a unique opportunity to explore one of the last strongholds of the Inca Empire and take in its natural and cultural majesty. Be prepared to be mesmerized by the grandeur of Vilcabamba mountain range and the tranquil beauty of the surrounding landscape. This journey to a lesser-visited archaeological site is an experience like no other, where you can bask in freedom while also taking in the majestic scenery and history. On this trek, you’ll be able to explore ancient ruins, enjoy panoramic views of mountains, traverse lush countryside, and partake in several activities such as bird watching, hiking, and camping. The Choquequirao Standard Trekking trip is an unforgettable experience that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Are you ready to embark on this adventurous journey? Book your trek today and start exploring the mysteries of the Inca Empire. With a reliable and knowledgeable guide on your side, you’ll be able to get the most out of this incredible trek!
Let us take care of all the details so that you can just focus on having a great time. So don’t wait any longer, book your Choquequirao Standard Trekking trip now and start creating lifelong memories.
Important Details About 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking
- Get an opportunity to experience Peru’s breathtaking biodiversity and varied species of flora and fauna in the beautiful region of Choquequirao.
- Gaze at the majestic mountain peaks including Mt. Salkantay (6,271 masl) and Mt. Padreyuc (6,250 masl).
- Take part in a 4-day trekking adventure under expert guidance of professionals.
- Spend time away from the hustle bustle of daily life and enjoy the lush green environment of Choquequirao region far away from city’s pollution and stress.
- Soak up the culture, history and amazing scenery on a once-in-a-lifetime trekking experience!
- ACCOMMODATION: 3 nights camping
- TRANSPORT: All transportation by private vehicle: Cusco – Capuliyoc – Cusco.
- CAMPING GEAR: Is included all camping facilities and horses to load the equipment and your personal belongings in duffel bags that we provide.
- MEALS: All meals during the trek, prepared by our mountain chef.
- GUIDED: Services of a professional tour guide: English and Spanish.
- GROUP SIZE: Minimum 2; Maximum 10.
All departures for Choquequirao Standard Trekking are guaranteed, so once you’ve booked you can be sure you’re going! This guarantee gives you the confidence to book all of your travel arrangements and simply look forward to your holiday.
- LOCATION: About 4 hours drive west of Cusco
- ALTITUDE: Min. 1,500 masl – Max. 3,300 masl
- TIMING: 4 days and 3 nights
- STARTING & ENDING POINT: Cusco hotel
- LEVEL: Modearte / Challenging due to steep ascents and descents.
- ADVENTURE RATING: The Choquequirao trek is one of the better known adventure hikes around Cusco.
- ACCLIMATIZATION: Minimum 2 days at altitude (recommended).
- ACTIVITIES: 4 days trekking, 3 nights in Camping tents and guided tour at Choquequirao.
- DESTINATION: Cusco to Choquequirao in Peru.
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENTARY: US$50 (It will be up to them to apply who do not like to share the tents).
- DAILY WALK: Approximately 6-8 hours
Day 1: Cusco – Capuliyoc – Playa Rosalina camp
Experience the Choquequirao Standard Trekking from Cusco to Playa Rosalina Camp! From early morning, we will drive our tourist car for 4 hours to Capuliyoc. Here we will begin the trekking journey down to Playa Rosalina Camp, approximately 6 – 7 hours trek. Enjoy the natural beauty of the surroundings and get to know local villages, farms, orchards and mountains. Reach the Playa Rosalina Camp and set up camp for a night of adventure!
Day 2: Playa Rosalina camp – Choquequirao
On Day 2 of our Choquequirao Standard Trekking, we’ll set off from Playa Rosalina camp and make our way up to the ancient Inca ruins of Choquequirao. Situated high in the Andes Mountains, this site boasts a number of breathtaking views that we hope you’ll enjoy. We’ll take a rest stop at the ruins and explore their terraces, paths, and bridges. As we make our way back down the mountain in the evening, we’ll enjoy the beautiful sunset from the Inca Terraces. After all that exploring, you’ll be ready for some well-deserved rest at Playa Rosalina camp.
Day 3: Explore Choquequirao and walk to Camp «la Playa»:
On the third day of our Choquequirao Standard Trekking, we will explore the magnificent Inca settlement of Choquequirao. Our experienced tour guide will lead you through the most important sites, providing you with historical and cultural information about each place. Afterward, you will be free to explore further or take some time to relax. We will spend the day uncovering the history of this sacred site, and discovering its hidden mysteries. After touring the ruins, we will begin our hike to Camp «La Playa,» a campground located along the Apurimac River.
Day 4: «La Playa» camp – Capuliyoc – Cusco
We’ll trek from «La Playa» camp up to Capuliyoc zone. Here will be waiting our van, and we’ll return to Cusco. We expect to arrive in Cusco at around 7:30pm and will drop you off at your hotel for a comfortable end to your journey.
DETAILED CHOQUEQUIRAO STANDARD TREKKING ITINERARY
The Choquequirao Standard Trekking includes trekking and exploration of the Inca Archaeological Complex of Choquequirao. The trekking start and ends in the zone of Capuliyoc, beyond the town of Cachora. With a plenty of time to explore this mysterious ruins of Choquequirao.
Day 1: Drive from Cusco to Cachora & trek to Playa Rosalina camp.
The four-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking stars when the staff of “Sunrise Peru Trek” will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at 4:30 a.m. then we travel in our private car, with your tour guide for about four hours until you get to the trail’s head – Capuliyoc at 3,200 m. Here we’ll will meet the trekking team: the horses and horsemen. After you receive a short briefing and snacks given by the cook you’ll commence trekking toward the first camp.
The trekking start with gentle up for about 10 minutes up to the view point of the “Capuliyoc” from where you’ll see the deepest part of the Apurimac canyon and the trail that will lead you to Choquequirao; then the trail continues zigzag down to the village of Cocamasa a little community where we’ll rest for about 15 minutes. The views of the Apurimac canyon and the snow-capped mountains around are gorgeous.
From here the trail continues down to the community of Chiquisqha where the cook will be waiting for the group with delicious lunch; after the lunch you’ll have the option of resting and in you need water you can refill you water bottle. From Chiquisqha the trail continues down to the border of the
Apurimac River, where there is a beautiful camping site name “Playa Rosallina”; it is located at 1,500masl and it will be the lows camp on our trek. It is very important to have insect repellent since the zone is very warm here there are mosquitos but NO malarias, if you are with insect repellent everything will be ok.
Today the trek will last for about 6 hours; once in the camp at 5:30 you’ll have a hot drinks (Coffee, tea, chocolate, etc.) and at 7:00pm will be served you dinner after that your guide will give you the briefing for the following day and you can go to sleep to you tent.
- Climate: warm
- Hiking time: 6 hours
- Food Included: Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation: Camping tents
Day 2: Trek from Playa Rosalina camp to Choquequirao.
After an early breakfast you’ll receive your snacks for the day and continue trekking toward the Inca ruins of Choqeuquirao. For few monutes the trail will continue down to the valley were we’ll find the Aprurimac River; we’ll cross a typical holding bridge over the River, which are the biggest rivers in the region of Cusco and Apurimac. This river is tributary of the Amazon River and the Amazon River goes to the Atlantic Ocean.
After we cross the bridge, the trail start a gentle climbing up for 3 – 4 hours to the village of Marampata (2,900m) where you will enjoy the beautiful landscape and the great views of the Apurimac canyon; here your lunch will served. Our cook will arrive first and waiting for you ready with a great lunch. After lunch you can rest and refill your water bottle. Here there is a nice shower with cold mountain water but the environment is very hot and this cold shower is just well deserved. Maranpata is a very nice place with flat and grassy place where you can lie on the grass and enjoy the nature of the zone
From Maranpata the trail continues undulating and sometimes zigzag up for two hours until the Inca ruins of Choqeuquirao, The trail runs through the rain forest with presences of many flowers and beautiful bromeliads, also we’ll visit the farming terraces of Paqchayoc. During the trek everyone will take his own pace.
Upon arrival to the Inca ruins of Choquequirao your tent already will be set up, and you can go to rest and leaved you belongings into the tent. After a good rest, your guide will invite to you to walk to one of the Inca terraces, from where you can enjoy the views of the deepest part of the Apurimac canyon; with luck you can see the condors overflying the canyon and the sunset which is one of the most beautiful natural highlights of this trek.
In the evening you’ll have a tea time and one hour after your hot dinner will be served in the dining room tent; after that your guide will explain you the program of the following day and then you can go to sleep in your tent.
- Climate: both cold and warm
- Hiking time: 7 hours
- Food Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation: Camping tents
Day 3: Explore the Inca site of Choquequirao and walk down to «La Playa».
Wake up early and enjoy the sunrise over the Apurimac canyon. After an early breakfast you’ll head to explore the magnificent Inca ruins of Choquequirao with your Guide. You’ll walk approximately 30 minutes to the main site of the ruins. Once you arrive, your tour Guide will begin the informative tour of this impressive Inca settlement.
The tour will last for about three hours; you’ll visit different temples dedicated to the different elements of the Mother Nature; an Inca palace, astronomical observatories, and rooms for living; also you’ll visit the Qolqas or store rooms for food and the awe-inspiring landscape. After the tour you will have free time for further exploration, and then we return to the camp for your lunch and a well-deserved rest; after your lunch you can rest or continue to explore the other sites of Choquequirao with your guide.
You also will explore amazing areas of this mysterious Inca settlement like: the Inca terraces decorated with figures of llamas; which is a steep downhill located at 30 minutes from the camp; there you’ll see a large number of narrow farming terraces. All of the llama depictions were built out of white stones, into the wall. This was most likely built by the Incas to represent the llama constellation in the Milky Way.
You will also get to visit a building known as the “Usno”; a very nice truncate pyramided which was used by priests to offer open ceremonies to the Apus or the protector spirits of the Mountains, also we’ll visit the temples of the sun, the moon, the starts and the Pachamama (mother nature), all of that buildings are made in a very fine Inca style. After all we’ll trek down to the camp of “La Playa”.
- Weather: Hot with mosquitoes
- Meals Included: Breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner
- Hiking time: 4 hours
- Accommodation: Camping tents
Day 4: Trek from «La Playa» camp to Capuliyoc and return to Cusco.
We leave camp after breakfast to start the two to three hour climb to “Chiquisqa” community, to then make our way back to the Abra Capuliyoc, close to which we have our lunch. In the afternoon we’ll return to Cusco. On the way we’ll visit the monolith of “Saywity” located at 3,600masl from where you’ll also see the valley of Curahuasi considered the only valley where is farmed the “Anis” a nice and strong smell green color grain.. Estimated arrival time around 7:30pm.
- Weather: Hot with mosquitoes
- Meals Included: Breakfast and lunch
- Hiking time: 6 hours
The times cited in this itinerary are approximate. Walking times depend on the group and the guide can change lunch spots and campsites, depending on the progress of the group. Each guide has their own preferred route and it might not correspond exactly to the route described here. However the most important highlight of this trek, is to explore the mysterious Inca settlement of Choqeuquirao
CHOQUEQUIRAO STANDARD TREKKING INCLUDES.
- Pre-trek briefing one night before the trek
- Pick-up from your hotel in the morning of trek departure
- Transport from Cusco to Capuliyoc, the trailhead in private car and the returning way
- Entrance fee to Choquequirao Inca archaeological site
- English-Quechua-Spanish speaking professional guide (you will have an assistant guide for groups over 8 people)
- Tents – 2 people in a 4-person capacity tent which allows for greater comfort, and also storage of backpacks.
- Air mattress for a greater comfort during the trek
- Chef and cooking equipment (Assistants are provided for large groups)
- Toilet tent
- Meals as specified in the program (optional vegetarian food). Our professional Chefs prepare meals that incorporate elements of the western diet and also traditional Peruvian delicacies (Please communicate with your guide/chef during the trek if you have a preference for certain types of dishes). Salads, if served, are washed in boiled water.
- Horses (for equipment and personal items) including horsemen. They carry camping gear, food and
- kitchen gears. We provide duffel bags at your briefing for your personal items and sleeping bag (up to 6 kg per person).
- 1 emergency horse which can be ridden if you are feeling ill
- Dining tent with camp tables and chairs & kitchen tent for the chef to prepare meals
- Tents for our staff to sleep in
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle
- Breakfast on the first morning in the town of Cachora
- Dinner on the last night upon your arrival to Cusco
- Sleeping bags – if you haven’t got a sleeping bag or you don’t want the hassle of bringing one all the way to Peru with you, then we have sleeping bags for hire.
- Tips for the guide, chef and horseman
YOU SHOULD BRING FOR CHOQUEQUIRAO STANDARD TREKKING
- A light daypack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek – prepare for a vast range of changes in temperatures.
- Rain gear (jacket and pants if available) or rain poncho. Plastic ponchos can be bought for about $1 in Cusco.
- Strong footwear, waterproof trekking boots recommended. Extra socks are a must.
- Sandals or plastic slip on thongs are also good to give your feet a chance to breath in the evenings if you wish to carry them.
- Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces, gloves, scarf.
- Thermal clothing is also recommended, especially for sleeping.
- It you get hot in the Apurimac Canyon; you should also be prepared for hot conditions on this trek.
- Sleeping bag (we can hire these to you)
- Torch/ Flashlight and spare batteries
- Camera, films and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions).
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain and cold
- After-sun cream or hydrating cream for face and body
- Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% DEET – although no malaria risk has been reported.
- Toilet paper, pack in & pack out
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.
- Non-disposable canteen (Nalgene type) and water for the first morning
- We advise you to bring water sterilizing tablets in case you collect water from streams.
- Your own medical kit with special medications that you might require, paracetamol, second skin for blisters and more
- Small towel or sarong
- Cash – sufficient for tips and souvenirs, or any drinks or snacks you might want to buy along the way.
- Original passport & ISIC (International Student Identity Card) if you have one
- Walking sticks or poles (we can hire these to you).
- Binoculars (if you have them)
PRICE OF THE TOUR
- US$ 490 Group service / minimum two persons are required.
- If you are solo traveller then, you’ll be charged an additional US$ 120.
We require pre-payment to secure your booking. Pre-payment should be made in the amount of 40% of the total cost. We accept payment via PayPal, Western Union and bank transfer to our account in the name of “SUNRISE PERU TREK TOUR OPERATOR E.I.R.L”.
PayPal is the easiest and most secure form of payment available in Peru, so we highly recommend using this method when making pre-payment. For help with setting up a PayPal account and making payments, please contact us. We will be more than happy to provide you with more information on how to make payment.
THE REMAINING BALANCE:
Once you have booked your trip with us, the REMAINING BALANCE will be due when you arrive in Cusco. We offer various payment options to make handling the balance as easy and convenient as possible. You can choose to pay with US Dollars or Peruvian Soles, using the prevailing exchange rate. Alternatively, you can pay via PayPal with a 7% service fee or use your Visa credit card (with an additional 5% service charge). We look forward to welcoming you in Cusco and please let us know the method of payment you would like to use.
Welcome to Cusco.
Welcome to Cusco! We are so glad you chose us for your vacation destination our 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking. At the airport, our representative will be waiting for you with a board that shows your name and welcomes you to Cusco. Please make sure to provide us with your full flight details at least 14 days prior to arrival in order to ensure we can greet you at the airport. We look forward to making your stay in Cusco memorable and enjoyable! Welcome again!
The briefing for the trek.
The briefing for4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking is a crucial preparation step. It will take place the night before the trek at 6pm in our office. The purpose of the briefing is to get our clients acquainted with the basics of trekking, as well as provide them with all necessary information about their upcoming adventure. The topics covered during the briefing include safety and emergency procedures, equipment and clothing requirements, food preparation, and other important tips for trekking in the Peruvian Andes. At the end of the briefing, we will answer any questions our clients may have before they head off on their journey! The briefing is an essential part of preparing for a successful Choquequirao trek, and we look forward to seeing you there!
4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking is a great way to experience the beauty of Peru, but it does involve navigating some higher altitudes. The starting point for the trek is Cusco, which has an altitude of 3,399m (11,152ft) – already over twice as high as most other cities around the world. From there, trekkers continue along the trail and reach an altitude of 4,050m (13,287ft) at the ruins of Choquequirao. Although this altitude is still not as high as some other treks in Peru, it can still cause problems with Altitude Sickness if you don’t take the proper precautions. We recommend spending at least two days in Cusco before beginning the trek to give your body time to adjust. Altitude can also cause other problems such as dehydration, so it’s important that you stay hydrated and drink plenty of water throughout your journey. Taking these steps will ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable experience on your trek to Choquequirao.
About weather for Choquequirao Trekking Challenge.
No matter when you choose to do the 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking, it’s important to be prepared for all four seasons. Weather in this area of the Andes Mountains can change quickly and unexpectedly, so it’s essential that you bring the proper gear. Rain jackets, pants, ponchos, and waterproof gloves are all necessary items to keep you comfortable and safe during your trek. Don’t forget the gloves, as they are often left behind! Although the dry season in Cusco normally runs from April-October, it’s possible for rain to fall any time of year. So be sure to come prepared for whatever weather comes your way. With the right gear, you’ll be sure to have an enjoyable trek no matter when in the year you go. Plus, if it does rain, you can just embrace the adventure and embrace what comes your way. Good luck!
Weather aside, the Choquequirao trek is an amazing experience that offers breathtaking views of the lush Andes Mountains and stunning Inca ruins. With a variety of terrains, from rocky paths to high-altitude passes and deep valleys, it’s sure to be an unforgettable journey. So don’t let the weather stop you from exploring this amazing region, just be sure to come prepared! Happy trekking!
About Trekking first aid.
At SPT Travel & Tours, safety is our top priority. All of our Choquequirao Standard Trekking guides are fully trained in first aid and carry a comprehensive C kit for basic medical needs such as traveler’s diarrhea, cuts, scrapes and more. In the event of an emergency or if you feel unable to continue on the trek, our experienced guides will find a safe and quick way to get you to treatment or a clinic. Choquequirao Trekking with SPT Travel & Tours is not only an unforgettable experience but also a safe one. We prioritize your safety and wellbeing, so that you can enjoy this beautiful journey without worry. Book your Choquequirao Trek today with SPT Travel & Tours for a safe and unforgettable experience.
About your Travel Insurance for Choquequirao Trekking Challenge.
4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking is an amazing experience. But, before you plan and embark on it, there are certain things that need to be taken into consideration. Travel Insurance is one them and we cannot emphasize enough why it’s very important to have one when going on Choquequirao trek.
Travel Insurance can protect the money you have spent when booking 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking. In case something unexpected happens, your Travel Insurance will cover the costs incurred as long as it’s within the terms of coverage. We strongly recommend that all Choquequirao trekkers obtain travel insurance prior to departure to ensure their financial protection in case of any unforeseen circumstances. If the Choquequirao trek is cancelled due to any reason, we will provide you with a letter and your invoice to submit to your insurance company which should help expedite your processing.
To ensure you are fully protected, please read the terms and conditions of Travel Insurance carefully before booking Choquequirao trek. Choquequirao trekking is an amazing experience, and having the right Travel Insurance will mean you can enjoy it in complete confidence.
About the environmental impact.
For those looking to experience 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking, rest assured knowing that your journey will have minimal environmental impact. Our guides use biodegradable soap and make sure all our garbage is transported back to Cusco for safe disposal. Additionally, our porters are trained to keep the trails clean by picking up any waste from other groups that may have been left behind. As an extra measure, we use chemical portable toilets to ensure no waste is left behind. At Choquequirao trek, we understand the importance of leaving no footprint behind and strive to protect the environment while you enjoy your journey. We are committed to providing a quality experience while also helping maintain the beauty of Choquequirao trek. With Choquequirao trek, you can have peace of mind knowing your journey is both enjoyable and sustainable.
By Choosing 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking for your journey, you will be part of a responsible and respectful experience that minimizes environmental impact. Our commitment to sustainability and environmental protection ensures Choquequirao trek will remain a beautiful destination for years to come. We invite you to join us in our mission to preserving Choquequirao trek for future generations. Choquequirao Trek – your adventure with a conscience!
Our camping equipment.
4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking is a challenging journey through Peru’s highlands, and having the right camping equipment can make all the difference in making your trip enjoyable. We have carefully selected the best camping equipment for Choquequirao trekking that will ensure you have everything you need to make your journey successful. Our collection of camping equipment includes lightweight tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, cooking supplies and other essential items. We have all the necessary gear to ensure you have a comfortable and safe night’s sleep on the Choquequirao trek. Our range of camping items also includes food rations, water containers, fire starters, and other key items needed for a successful trek. With our selection of camping gear, you can be sure that your journey will be an enjoyable one. So don’t wait any longer – get the best camping equipment for Choquequirao trek with us today!
Enjoy a good night’s sleep in our spacious Eureka tents. All our tents are 4-man tents, but you’ll only have to share with one other trekker leaving lots of room to spread out comfortably and store your duffels. They’re an A-frame design with entrances on both sides of the tent. They also include a little vestibule in front, giving you some extra outdoor space to leave your boots and walking sticks so you don’t have to bring in dirt. We are proud to be the only company to use these tents.
Our Toilet Tents.
4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking experience is much more enjoyable and comfortable with Our Toilet Tents! Our tents are set up in the perfect location at your camping sites and lunch sites, so you don’t have to worry about trekking long distances just to use the restroom. Our environmentally friendly toilet tents offer a convenient and luxurious private bathroom experience that makes the Choquequirao Trekking even more enjoyable. Our Toilet Tents are spotless and easy to use, ensuring that you leave no visible trace of your passing on the environment. With Our Toilet Tents, you can enjoy a convenient and luxurious restroom experience during your trekking adventure without having to worry about unsight.
For Choquequirao Trekking, SUNRISE PERU TREK TRAVEL & TOURS provides a foam mat for comfortable sleeping during your trip. The foam mat helps isolate and insulate you from the ground so that you can rest and relax in comfort each night in the Andes. If you’re looking for added comfort, consider upgrading to an inflatable sleeping pad. We provide Thermarest and Eureka inflatable air mattresses to give you an extra 3 inches of cushioning between you and the ground, ensuring that you sleep better each night on Choquequirao Standard Trekking. Our mats are designed to keep you comfortable throughout your journey.
Our Sleeping Bags.
SUNRISE PERU TREK travel & Tours offers you our mummy style sleeping bags that’re 100% down for -15°C/5°F. So, you can be sure of having a comfortable, warm nights sleep on your Choquequirao trek. If you happen to be over 1.95 meters / 6´4″ tall you won’t be able to find a sleeping bag rental in Cusco, so it is recommended that you bring your own for the Choquequirao trek. To ensure that your Choquequirao Trek is as comfortable and hygienic as possible, we provide linen bags to every person which are machine washed between each use. Please note that the liner will need to be included in your duffel weight and weighs 2 kg. With SUNRISE PERU TREK you can be sure of having a great 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking experience with the help of our 100% down mummy style sleeping bags and liners.
About our team.
4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking offers the best trekking experience with our team of experienced and knowledgeable guides. Our staff are dedicated to providing you with an adventure that you will never forget. Our trekking team is highly skilled in navigating Choquequirao, ensuring a safe journey while exploring the ancient ruins of Choquequirao. With years of experience in Choquequirao trekking, our team are the best and will ensure that you have a memorable and enjoyable journey. Our guides provide invaluable information about Choquequirao’s history, culture, and wildlife to make sure that your trek is as informative and enjoyable as it is thrilling. From the beginning of your trip to the very end, Choquequirao Trekking is dedicated to making sure that you experience the best Choquequirao trek possible. Let us take you on a journey of discovery and explore Choquequirao with our team today!
When it comes to tipping for your Choquequirao Standard Trekking experience, it is important to remember that tips are not mandatory but highly appreciated. For those who wish to show their appreciation for the service provided by the trekking team, a tip can be an excellent way to do so. It’s important to note that tipping is not customary in all countries, but it is a common practice in many places that offer trekking experiences. For the Choquequirao trekking experience, tipping is considered an important part of the tourism industry and can be seen as a way to show your appreciation for the quality of service provided by your team.
When deciding how much to tip for your Choquequirao Standard Trekking experience, it is important to consider the quality of service provided and the length of your trip. For example, if you felt that the service was exceptional and you had an excellent time on the trek, then a larger tip would be more appropriate. Likewise, if you were only trekking for a short period of time and felt that the service was adequate, then a smaller tip would be more suitable. In any case, it is important to remember that tipping is not mandatory and should only be given when you receive excellent service.
THE TERMS AND CONDITION.
- This is basic terms and conditions to send inquiries to Sunrise Peru Trek
- It is not commitment that you have to book tours, trekking, expedition or any other service with Sunrise Peru Trek. There are not any service charges for inquiries.
- This is general inquiry. When you accept terms and condition of Sunrise Peru Trek, it means you accept to send inquires to Sunrise Peru Trek and you agree to receive information of tours, trekking and other services provided by Sunrise Peru Trek.
- Please kindly inform us, if you are inquiring information or quotation for promotion or business propose. Please inform us, if you are travel agency, tour leader or other organization to propose for group.
- You are permitted to send as many inquiries to finalize tailor-made itinerary as per your desired holiday (date, route, type services, standard of accommodation, etc). In case of fixed itinerary, you have to be convinced as per groups plan.
- You will be bounded terms and condition of cancelation charges, amendment charges once you make final decision to book services with Sunrise Peru Trek.
RESERVATION PROCESS AFTER FINAL DECISION TO BOOK SERVICES WITH US:
You need to provide us follow personal detail, information of flight (arrival at Cusco and departure from Cusco), Photocopy of passport and photographs.
- First Name:
- Family Name:
- Passport No.:
- Date of Birth:
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DETAIL:
- The Arrival Date and time:
- Flight No.:
- Departure Date:
- Departure Time:
- Flight No.
- We will procedure for necessary booking of services required for your trip.
- Send you information of availabilities of services.
- We will send you final confirmation of tour.