Choquequirao Standard Trekking 4 Days
Uncover the Majestic Beauty and Ancient History of Choquequirao on a 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking!
CHOQUEQUIRAO STANDARD TREKKING is an unforgettable experience in the lush region of Cusco, Peru. This 4-day trek offers a unique opportunity to explore one of the last strongholds of the Inca Empire and take in its natural and cultural majesty. Be prepared to be mesmerized by the grandeur of Vilcabamba mountain range and the tranquil beauty of the surrounding landscape. This journey to a lesser-visited archaeological site is an experience like no other, where you can bask in freedom while also taking in the majestic scenery and history. On this trek, you’ll be able to explore ancient ruins, enjoy panoramic views of mountains, traverse lush countryside, and partake in several activities such as bird watching, hiking, and camping. The Choquequirao Standard Trekking trip is an unforgettable experience that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Are you ready to embark on this adventurous journey? Book your trek today and start exploring the mysteries of the Inca Empire. With a reliable and knowledgeable guide on your side, you’ll be able to get the most out of this incredible trek!
Let us take care of all the details so that you can just focus on having a great time. So don’t wait any longer, book your Choquequirao Standard Trekking trip now and start creating lifelong memories.
Important Details About 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking
- Get an opportunity to experience Peru’s breathtaking biodiversity and varied species of flora and fauna in the beautiful region of Choquequirao.
- Gaze at the majestic mountain peaks including Mt. Salkantay (6,271 masl) and Mt. Padreyuc (6,250 masl).
- Take part in a 4-day trekking adventure under expert guidance of professionals.
- Spend time away from the hustle bustle of daily life and enjoy the lush green environment of Choquequirao region far away from city’s pollution and stress.
- Soak up the culture, history and amazing scenery on a once-in-a-lifetime trekking experience!
- ACCOMMODATION: 3 nights camping
- TRANSPORT: All transportation by private vehicle: Cusco – Capuliyoc – Cusco.
- CAMPING GEAR: Is included all camping facilities and horses to load the equipment and your personal belongings in duffel bags that we provide.
- MEALS: All meals during the trek, prepared by our mountain chef.
- GUIDED: Services of a professional tour guide: English and Spanish.
- GROUP SIZE: Minimum 2; Maximum 10.
All departures for Choquequirao Standard Trekking are guaranteed, so once you’ve booked you can be sure you’re going! This guarantee gives you the confidence to book all of your travel arrangements and simply look forward to your holiday.
- LOCATION: About 4 hours drive west of Cusco
- ALTITUDE: Min. 1,500 masl – Max. 3,300 masl
- TIMING: 4 days and 3 nights
- STARTING & ENDING POINT: Cusco hotel
- LEVEL: Modearte / Challenging due to steep ascents and descents.
- ADVENTURE RATING: The Choquequirao trek is one of the better known adventure hikes around Cusco.
- ACCLIMATIZATION: Minimum 2 days at altitude (recommended).
- ACTIVITIES: 4 days trekking, 3 nights in Camping tents and guided tour at Choquequirao.
- DESTINATION: Cusco to Choquequirao in Peru.
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENTARY: US$50 (It will be up to them to apply who do not like to share the tents).
- DAILY WALK: Approximately 6-8 hours
Day 1: Cusco – Capuliyoc – Playa Rosalina camp.
Drive for 4 hours to Capuliyoc and begin the 6-7 hour trek to Playa Rosalina camp.
Day 2: Playa Rosalina camp – Choquequirao.
Set off from Playa Rosalina camp to visit the ancient Inca ruins of Choquequirao. Explore the ruins and enjoy the sunset from the Inca Terraces.
Day 3: Explore Choquequirao and walk to Camp “la Playa”.
Discover the history of Choquequirao with a guided tour. Afterwards, explore on your own or relax. Hike to Camp “La Playa,” located along the Apurimac River.
Day 4: “La Playa” camp – Capuliyoc – Cusco.
Trek from “La Playa” camp to Capuliyoc, where our van will be waiting to return to Cusco. Expected arrival in Cusco at around 7:30pm.
DETAILED CHOQUEQUIRAO STANDARD TREKKING ITINERARY
Embark on the 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking, a remarkable journey that combines trekking and exploration of the awe-inspiring Inca Archaeological Complex of Choquequirao. This unforgettable trek starts and ends in the captivating zone of Capuliyoc, located beyond the town of Cachora. With ample time dedicated to discovering the secrets and wonders of these enigmatic ruins, the 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking promises an experience like no other.
Day 1: Drive from Cusco to Cachora & trek to Playa Rosalina camp.
Embark on an unforgettable four-day trekking adventure, starting from Cusco and reaching the captivating Playa Rosalina camp. With “Sunrise Peru Trek” as your guide, the journey commences at 4:30 a.m., where you will be picked up from your hotel in Cusco. Travel in comfort and style in our private car, accompanied by a knowledgeable tour guide, for approximately four hours until you reach the trail’s head at Capuliyoc, situated at 3,200 meters above sea level. Here, you will meet the experienced trekking team, comprised of horses and horsemen. After a brief introduction and the provision of delicious snacks prepared by our cook, you will set off on your trek towards the first camp.
The trek begins with a gentle ascent for about 10 minutes, reaching the viewpoint of “Capuliyoc” where you will be rewarded with scenic vistas of the mesmerizing Apurimac canyon and the trail leading to Choquequirao. Zigzagging downwards, the trail will take you through the village of Cocamasa, a charming community where a short rest of approximately 15 minutes is in order. The breathtaking views of the Apurimac canyon and the snow-capped mountains in the surroundings are a sight to behold.
Continuing the journey, the trail descends further to the community of Chiquisqha, where the cook awaits the group with a delectable lunch. After indulging in the flavorsome meal, you will have the option to rest and replenish your water bottle. As you venture onwards from Chiquisqha, the trail leads to the border of the Apurimac River, where an enchanting camping site known as “Playa Rosallina” awaits. Situated at 1,500 meters above sea level, this will be the campsite at the lowest point of our trek. It is important to have insect repellent handy, as the area can be warm and attract mosquitos. Fear not, as malaria is not a concern when properly equipped with insect repellent.
Today’s trek will last for approximately 6 hours. Once you reach the campsite at 5:30 p.m., you will be served hot drinks such as coffee, tea, or chocolate. At 7:00 p.m., a well-deserved dinner will be served. Your guide will provide a briefing for the following day’s adventure, allowing you to retreat to your tent for a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Climate: warm
- Hiking time: 6 hours
- Food Included: Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation: Camping tents
Day 2: Trek from Playa Rosalina camp to Choquequirao.
Embark on an unforgettable trek from Playa Rosalina camp to Choquequirao. Begin the day with an early breakfast and receive your snacks for the journey ahead. The trail will lead you down to the picturesque Aprurimac River, where you’ll cross a traditional hanging bridge over one of the largest rivers in the Cusco and Apurimac region. This river, a tributary of the mighty Amazon River, meanders its way to the Atlantic Ocean.
Once across the bridge, the trail meanders gently uphill for 3-4 hours until you reach the village of Marampata (2,900m). Take in the awe-inspiring landscape and breathtaking views of the Apurimac canyon while enjoying a delicious lunch prepared by our skilled cook. Take a moment to rest and refill your water bottle, and if you’re up for it, take a refreshing cold shower to beat the heat. Maranpata offers a lovely flat, grassy area where you can relax and connect with nature.
Continuing from Maranpata, the trail undulates and occasionally zigzags for two hours, leading you through a lush rainforest adorned with vibrant flowers and beautiful bromeliads. Along the way, explore the farming terraces of Paqchayoc, immersing yourself in the ancient agricultural practices of the Incas. Throughout the trek, each participant can set their own pace, allowing for a personalized and enjoyable experience.
Upon reaching the magnificent Inca ruins of Choquequirao, your tent will already be set up, providing a comfortable resting place. After a rejuvenating rest, your guide will invite you to walk to one of the Inca terraces, offering breathtaking views of the deepest part of the Apurimac canyon. If luck is on your side, you may even catch a glimpse of the majestic condors soaring through the sky or witness the unparalleled beauty of a sunset, an iconic natural spectacle on this trek.
In the evening, indulge in a relaxing tea time, followed by a flavorful hot dinner served in the cozy dining room tent. Afterward, your guide will go over the itinerary for the following day, allowing you to plan ahead for the exciting adventures that await. Finally, retire to your tent for a well-deserved night’s sleep, surrounded by the tranquility of nature.
- Climate: both cold and warm
- Hiking time: 7 hours
- Food Included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation: Camping tents
Day 3: Explore the Inca site of Choquequirao and walk down to “La Playa”.
Embark on an exciting trekking adventure through the mesmerizing Inca site of Choquequirao, leading you to the remarkable “La Playa” campsite. Begin your day with a breathtaking sunrise over the Apurimac canyon, fueling your spirit for the day ahead. After a delicious early breakfast, join your knowledgeable guide to explore the awe-inspiring ruins of Choquequirao.
During the approximately three-hour guided tour, you’ll uncover the secrets of this ancient Inca settlement. Marvel at the intricately designed temples dedicated to the forces of Mother Nature, admire the grandeur of the Inca palace and experience the enchanting astronomical observatories. Immerse yourself in the history as you visit the Qolqas, the storehouses once filled with essential food supplies. All the while, let the astonishing landscape captivate your senses.
Following the tour, take your time to independently explore the remaining wonders of Choquequirao or relax and enjoy lunch at the campsite. If your spirit still yearns for adventure, join your guide to discover the fascinating Inca terraces adorned with llama figures. These elaborate terraces, constructed with immaculate white stones, are believed to represent the llama constellation in the celestial Milky Way.
Venture further to uncover the Usno, a truncated pyramid once used by priests for sacred ceremonies honoring the protector spirits of the Mountains, known as the Apus. Pay homage to the temples dedicated to the sun, moon, stars, and the embodiment of Mother Nature, the Pachamama. These architectural masterpieces, crafted in exquisite Inca style, will leave you in awe.
To conclude your extraordinary trek, descend to the “La Playa” campsite, ensuring a well-deserved rest and the opportunity to reflect on the wonders of your unforgettable experience.
- Weather: Hot with mosquitoes
- Meals Included: Breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner
- Hiking time: 4 hours
- Accommodation: Camping tents
Day 4: Trek from “La Playa” camp to Capuliyoc and return to Cusco.
Embark on an exhilarating trek from the “La Playa” camp to Capuliyoc, with an equally mesmerizing return journey to Cusco. After a fulfilling breakfast, we commence our two to three hour ascent towards the vibrant community of “Chiquisqa,” before retracing our steps back towards Abra Capuliyoc, where a delectable lunch awaits. As the afternoon unfolds, we’ll gradually make our way back to Cusco, taking the opportunity to marvel at the magnificent monolith of “Saywity,” perched at an impressive altitude of 3,600masl. From this vantage point, revel in the picturesque Curahuasi valley, unique for its cultivation of the aromatic and vibrant green grains of “Anis.” Our anticipated arrival time in Cusco is around 7:30pm, completing a remarkable trekking experience.
- Weather: Hot with mosquitoes
- Meals Included: Breakfast and lunch
- Hiking time: 6 hours
This itinerary provides approximate times and highlights for your trekking adventure. Please note that walking times may vary based on the group’s pace, and the guide has the flexibility to adjust lunch spots and campsites accordingly. Each guide has their preferred route, which may differ slightly from the one described here. The ultimate highlight of this trek is the opportunity to explore the enigmatic Inca settlement of Choqeuquirao.
4-DAY CHOQUEQUIRAO STANDARD TREKKING INCLUDES.
- Pre-trek briefing one night before the trek
- Pick-up from your hotel in the morning of trek departure
- Transport from Cusco to Capuliyoc, the trailhead in private car and the returning way
- Entrance fee to Choquequirao Inca archaeological site
- English-Quechua-Spanish speaking professional guide (you will have an assistant guide for groups over 8 people)
- Tents – 2 people in a 4-person capacity tent which allows for greater comfort, and also storage of backpacks.
- Air mattress for a greater comfort during the trek
- Chef and cooking equipment (Assistants are provided for large groups)
- Toilet tent
- Meals as specified in the program (optional vegetarian food). Our professional Chefs prepare meals that incorporate elements of the western diet and also traditional Peruvian delicacies (Please communicate with your guide/chef during the trek if you have a preference for certain types of dishes). Salads, if served, are washed in boiled water.
- Horses (for equipment and personal items) including horsemen. They carry camping gear, food and
- kitchen gears. We provide duffel bags at your briefing for your personal items and sleeping bag (up to 6 kg per person).
- 1 emergency horse which can be ridden if you are feeling ill
- Dining tent with camp tables and chairs & kitchen tent for the chef to prepare meals
- Tents for our staff to sleep in
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle
- Breakfast on the first morning in the town of Cachora
- Dinner on the last night upon your arrival to Cusco
- Sleeping bags – if you haven’t got a sleeping bag or you don’t want the hassle of bringing one all the way to Peru with you, then we have sleeping bags for hire.
- Tips for the guide, chef and horseman
YOU SHOULD BRING FOR 4-DAY CHOQUEQUIRAO STANDARD TREKKING
- A light daypack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek – prepare for a vast range of changes in temperatures.
- Rain gear (jacket and pants if available) or rain poncho. Plastic ponchos can be bought for about $1 in Cusco.
- Strong footwear, waterproof trekking boots recommended. Extra socks are a must.
- Sandals or plastic slip on thongs are also good to give your feet a chance to breath in the evenings if you wish to carry them.
- Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces, gloves, scarf.
- Thermal clothing is also recommended, especially for sleeping.
- It you get hot in the Apurimac Canyon; you should also be prepared for hot conditions on this trek.
- Sleeping bag (we can hire these to you)
- Torch/ Flashlight and spare batteries
- Camera, films and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions).
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain and cold
- After-sun cream or hydrating cream for face and body
- Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% DEET – although no malaria risk has been reported.
- Toilet paper, pack in & pack out
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.
- Non-disposable canteen (Nalgene type) and water for the first morning
- We advise you to bring water sterilizing tablets in case you collect water from streams.
- Your own medical kit with special medications that you might require, paracetamol, second skin for blisters and more
- Small towel or sarong
- Cash – sufficient for tips and souvenirs, or any drinks or snacks you might want to buy along the way.
- Original passport & ISIC (International Student Identity Card) if you have one
- Walking sticks or poles (we can hire these to you).
- Binoculars (if you have them)
PRICE OF THE TOUR
- US$ 490 Group service / minimum two persons are required.
- If you are solo traveller then, you’ll be charged an additional US$ 120.
To secure your 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking booking, we kindly request a pre-payment of 40% of the total cost. Payments can be made through PayPal, Western Union, or bank transfer to our account under the name “SUNRISE PERU TREK TOUR OPERATOR E.I.R.L”.
In Peru, PayPal is the most convenient and secure payment option available. Therefore, we highly recommend using this method for your pre-payment. If you require assistance with setting up a PayPal account and making payments, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to provide you with detailed information on how to proceed with the payment.
THE REMAINING BALANCE:
Upon booking your trip with us, you will be required to settle the remaining balance upon your arrival in Cusco. Our aim is to ensure a seamless and convenient payment experience, which is why we provide several options. You can opt to pay using either US Dollars or Peruvian Soles, at the prevailing exchange rate. Alternatively, you may choose to pay through PayPal, with a 7% service fee, or utilize your Visa credit card, with an additional 5% service charge. We eagerly await your arrival in Cusco and kindly inform us of your preferred payment method.
Essential Info About 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking.
Welcome to Cusco.
Welcome to the vibrant city of Cusco, the gateway to your unforgettable 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking. With its rich tapestry of history and culture, Cusco serves as the perfect starting point for your journey. It’s of utmost importance to arrive in Cusco at least two days before your trek begins. This gives you ample time to acclimate to the altitude, explore the city’s captivating Inca and Spanish colonial history, and prepare for the adventure that lies ahead. Embarking on the 4-day Classic Choquekirao Trek is not just about reaching the destination, it’s about immersing yourself in the journey, and there’s no better place to start than Cusco.
The briefing for the trek.
Join us for the essential 4-day Choquequirao Standard Trekking! This informative session will be held the night before the trek at 6pm in our office. During the briefing, we will cover crucial topics such as safety and emergency procedures, equipment and clothing requirements, food preparation, and invaluable tips for trekking in the Peruvian Andes. Our goal is to ensure that you feel fully prepared and confident for your upcoming adventure. We encourage you to ask any questions you may have before embarking on your journey.
Store my luggage.
During the exhilarating 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking, you don’t have to worry about the hassle of carrying your main luggage. We have taken care of this concern for you. You have the convenient choice to store your main luggage either at our secure office or at your hotel, depending on what suits your needs best. This allows you to embark on your journey with ease, carrying only what is necessary for the trek itself. Trust us to keep your belongings safe while you immerse yourself in this unforgettable adventure.
4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking is an incredible way to immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Peru. However, it’s important to note that this trek involves navigating higher altitudes. The journey begins in Cusco, which sits at an altitude of 3,399m (11,152ft) – already more than twice as high as most cities worldwide. As you continue along the trail, you’ll reach an altitude of 4,050m (13,287ft) at the awe-inspiring ruins of Choquequirao. While this altitude is not as high as other treks in Peru, it’s still crucial to take precautions to avoid Altitude Sickness. We highly recommend spending at least two days in Cusco before embarking on the trek, allowing your body ample time to adjust. Additionally, it’s essential to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water to combat the effects of dehydration caused by altitude. By following these steps, you’ll ensure a safe and enriching experience on your Choquequirao trek.
Trekking to Choquequirao.
Embarking on the exhilarating journey to Choquequirao, one must be prepared with a precise packing strategy. You will be provided with a compact duffel bag on the evening prior to your adventure. This bag, with a weight allowance of up to 7kg or 14lbs, will carry your essentials for the next 3 days. It’s the pack horses’ responsibility to transport this bag, along with the food and camping gear, ensuring a lightweight trek for you. However, bear in mind, you will have access to these items only at day’s end as the pack horses lead the trail. For the trek itself, your companion should be a substantial day backpack, with capacity ranging from 30 to 50L. This bag must secure your personal items like a warm jacket, a rain jacket, camera, sunscreen, snacks, and water. Remember, a smart packing strategy is the first step towards a successful and enjoyable hike.
About weather for 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking.
When embarking on the Choquequirao Standard Trekking, it is crucial to be prepared for all weather conditions. The weather in the Andes Mountains can quickly and unpredictably change throughout the year. Therefore, it is essential to bring the necessary gear to ensure your comfort and safety during the trek. Be sure to pack rain jackets, pants, ponchos, and waterproof gloves, as these items are vital and often overlooked. While the dry season typically spans from April to October in Cusco, rainfall is still possible at any time of the year. To fully enjoy your trek, make sure to come equipped for any weather conditions that may come your way. Regardless of when you undertake this journey, having the right gear will ensure a pleasant experience. And remember, if it does rain, embrace the adventure and embrace whatever comes your way. Best of luck!
Aside from the weather concerns, the Choquequirao trek offers an awe-inspiring experience with its magnificent views of the lush Andes Mountains and stunning Inca ruins. The trail encompasses diverse terrains, ranging from rocky paths to high-altitude passes and deep valleys, guaranteeing an unforgettable journey. So, don’t let the weather deter you from exploring this remarkable region; just ensure you are well-prepared. Happy trekking!
About First Aid.
Your safety and well-being during your 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking is our utmost priority. Our guides are not just experienced trekkers but are also trained in first aid by a physician. We ensure they refresh their skills annually, with mandatory training sessions held every February. Equipped with a first aid kit for dealing with basic medical situations such as traveler’s diarrhea, cuts, and scrapes, and even carrying oxygen, they are adequately prepared to take care of you.
In the unlikely event that you are unable to complete your trek, our guides are trained to respond swiftly and effectively. They will arrange the safest and fastest way off the trail and ensure you reach a clinic for medical attention. Rest assured, you will never be left alone; a team member will be with you every step of the way, right up to when you are safely with a doctor.
About your Travel Insurance for 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking.
Travel insurance is an essential component when planning your 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking. It provides financial protection and ensures peace of mind throughout your journey.
By having travel insurance, you safeguard the money you’ve invested in booking the Classic Choquekirao Trek. In case of any unexpected events, such as trip cancellation or unforeseen expenses, your travel insurance will cover the incurred costs within the terms of coverage. We strongly advise all Choquequirao trekkers to obtain travel insurance prior to departure, guaranteeing their financial security in the face of unforeseen circumstances.
In the event of trek cancellation, we will provide you with a letter and invoice to expedite your insurance claim process. It is crucial to carefully review the terms and conditions of your travel insurance to ensure comprehensive coverage before booking the trek to Choquequirao in Peru.
About the environmental impact.
When you embark on the 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking, rest assured that we prioritize minimizing our environmental impact. Our guides use biodegradable soap and ensure all garbage is transported back to Cusco for proper disposal. Moreover, our well-trained porters diligently clean the trails, picking up any waste left behind by other groups. As an extra precaution, we utilize chemical portable toilets to eradicate any waste residue. We deeply understand the significance of leaving no trace and strive to safeguard the environment while you relish your journey. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience while also upholding the pristine beauty of the trek. Choosing SPT Travel & Tours guarantees both an enjoyable and sustainable adventure. Rest easy, knowing that you are participating in a responsible and respectful journey that actively minimizes environmental impact. Our unwavering commitment to sustainability and environmental preservation ensures that we will continue to be a breathtaking destination for years to come.
Our camping equipment.
Having the right camping equipment can enhance your camping experience and make your trip more enjoyable. At our store, we have curated a selection of top-quality camping gear specifically for 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking. Our range includes lightweight tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, cooking supplies, and other essential items. With our camping equipment, you can rest assured that you’ll have a comfortable and safe night’s sleep on the trek. We also offer food rations, water containers, fire starters, and other key items necessary for a successful trek. Get the best camping equipment for your trek and embark on an unforgettable journey with us today.
Experience a restful night’s sleep in our expansive Eureka camping tents. Designed for four individuals, each tent accommodates only two trekkers, allowing ample space for relaxation and secure storage of personal belongings. These A-frame tents boast dual entrances, ensuring easy access from either side. Additionally, each tent features a convenient vestibule at the front, offering extra outdoor area to keep your boots and walking sticks outside, eliminating the need to bring in dirt. It is worth mentioning that we take pride in being the exclusive provider of these exceptional camping tents.
For the 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking experience, SUNRISE PERU TREK Travel & Tours offers a foam mat to ensure a comfortable sleep during your trip. This foam mat serves to isolate and insulate you from the ground, providing a relaxing and cozy experience each night in the Andes. For those seeking added comfort, we also provide Thermarest and Eureka inflatable air mattresses which offer an additional 3 inches of cushioning between you and the ground. With these camping mattresses, you can enjoy a restful night’s sleep during your Choquequirao Trekking adventure. Our priority is to keep you comfortable throughout your journey.
Our Sleeping Bags.
Experience the ultimate comfort and warmth on your 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking with SUNRISE PERU TREK’s top-of-the-line mummy style sleeping bags. Our 100% down sleeping bags are designed to withstand temperatures as low as -15°C/5°F, ensuring a cozy night’s sleep. For individuals taller than 1.95 meters / 6’4”, finding a suitable sleeping bag rental in Cusco may prove challenging, which is why we recommend bringing your own. To maintain optimum comfort and hygiene, we provide linen bags to each person, which are meticulously machine washed after every use. Keep in mind that the liner weighs 2 kg and should be included in your duffel weight.
About our team.
Meet the extraordinary team at SPT Travel & Tours, your dedicated companions for a thrilling adventure of a lifetime. Our guides, gifted with comprehensive knowledge and years of experience navigating the Choquequirao terrains, are committed to making your journey safe, informative, and unforgettable. With unwavering dedication, they will lead you through the ancient ruins of Choquequirao, providing a rich tapestry of history, culture, and wildlife along the way. Choquequirao isn’t just about reaching a destination, it’s about experiencing the journey in its fullest, uncovering hidden secrets and marveling at the untouched wildlife. From the first step to the last, we are committed to delivering the most exhilarating and rewarding Choquequirao trekking experience.
When embarking on the adventure of a lifetime with our 4-Day Choquequirao Standard Trekking, remember that your trekking team is committed to ensuring your experience is memorable, safe, and enjoyable. Although tipping isn’t mandatory, it’s a way of expressing your gratitude for their exceptional service. In many trekking destinations, including Choquequirao, tipping is a highly appreciated practice, importantly contributing to the local tourism industry. As you consider the amount to tip, reflect on the quality of the service you received and the duration of your trek. An extraordinary service during an extended trek might warrant a larger tip, while a shorter excursion with satisfactory service would necessitate a more modest amount. Remember—tipping isn’t compulsory, but it’s a heartfelt way to recognize the hard work and dedication of your trekking team.
THE TERMS AND CONDITION.
- This is basic terms and conditions to send inquiries to Sunrise Peru Trek
- It is not commitment that you have to book tours, trekking, expedition or any other service with Sunrise Peru Trek. There are not any service charges for inquiries.
- This is general inquiry. When you accept terms and condition of Sunrise Peru Trek, it means you accept to send inquires to Sunrise Peru Trek and you agree to receive information of tours, trekking and other services provided by Sunrise Peru Trek.
- Please kindly inform us, if you are inquiring information or quotation for promotion or business propose. Please inform us, if you are travel agency, tour leader or other organization to propose for group.
- You are permitted to send as many inquiries to finalize tailor-made itinerary as per your desired holiday (date, route, type services, standard of accommodation, etc). In case of fixed itinerary, you have to be convinced as per groups plan.
- You will be bounded terms and condition of cancelation charges, amendment charges once you make final decision to book services with Sunrise Peru Trek.
RESERVATION PROCESS AFTER FINAL DECISION TO BOOK SERVICES WITH US:
You need to provide us follow personal detail, information of flight (arrival at Cusco and departure from Cusco), Photocopy of passport and photographs.
- First Name:
- Family Name:
- Passport No.:
- Date of Birth:
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DETAIL:
- The Arrival Date and time:
- Flight No.:
- Departure Date:
- Departure Time:
- Flight No.
- We will procedure for necessary booking of services required for your trip.
- Send you information of availabilities of services.
- We will send you final confirmation of tour.